Sunday 17 July 2011

Signs

Matt, as a sign writer, should be all over this...but I think the last thing he wants to think about for his own wedding is his job!

So, I thought I'd give you a flavour of some of the signage we'll be using on the day- some DIY as per the rest of the blog, but some shop purchases too!

These are a couple of bargains I got in the Cox and Cox sale www.coxandcox.co.uk which we can use to guide people to the house...they are really high quality, metal signs for a fiver!


On the DIY front, we had a lot of spare pieces of wood and MDF at home from where we removed a kitchen cupboard to put the dishwasher in!

Matt cut the MDF and I painted with a pot of blackboard paint I found in my Dad's shed! We can use these for welcome signs- I used them for our Will & Kate street party- so the next one will be ours!

No comments:

Post a Comment